Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jennifer Grey looks forward to ‘Dirty Dancing’ remake

0

Jennifer Grey has no problem with a Dirty Dancing remake.


The Dancing with the Stars champ, 51, who starred in the ’80s hit with the late Patrick Swayze, told The Wall Street Journal: “I’m so excited about this news and I think there’s nobody better to do this than my beloved [choreographer] Kenny Ortega who is as responsible as anyone for the success of the first one. I can’t wait to see what he’s going to do with it.”


Grey also Tweeted: “Blown away by all of the love expressed for #DirtyDancing. Makes me want to see it again. So grateful to have been a part of it.’’
Please give her a cameo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting